Actually it was the first time I saw Russian classics being staged here in Dublin (perhaps I am not as outgoing anymore). Although I can’t say that Turgenev has ever been my favorite author, the play has been directed to the top mark. To make this a short read, here are the main points about my experience:
- Aislin McGuckin is so perfect for the role of Natalya
- The rest of the cast is obviously also amazing
- At times I didn’t feel a huge distinction in the stage setup between outside and inside the house
- Monologues, monologues, monologues
- So many love triangles, you’ll lose count
- It felt so classy, my inner princess was all smiles
- If you haven’t seen it, go see it!
I am absolutely thrilled this run has been extended till 29th of August.
You can get your tickets here